Trieste Marine Terminal
Efficiency and flexibility in operations, a wide range of intermodal connections and cost competitive terminal services are just some of the needs that a terminal operator must guarantee to Shipping Lines and Logistics Providers. This is what Trieste Marine Terminal provides to its customers.
Through our website you will have an overview of what we did and what we keep on doing at Trieste Marine Terminal. Our mission was and remains to be the most natural gateway for both the Northern Italy and Central/Eastern Europe traffics.
Professionalism of our services is granted both by a well and long term established organization and experience.
Commitment and passion are guaranteed by each of us.
Have a look at our web site and feel free to come and visit Trieste Marine Terminal.
Capt. Fabrizio Zerbini
- Geographical position in the Heart of Central/Eastern Europe
- Wide and strong natural market of reference for national cargo (Friuli Venezia Giulia, Veneto, Lombardia, Emilia Romagna regions) and international volumes (Austria, Germany, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia)
- Balanced import/export volumes
- Quick, efficient and cost competitive rail/road connections
- Possibility to quickly open new rail links
- Terminal’s interactive and proactive marketing approach to support the Shipping Lines and the Logistics Operators on the markets
- A Group of Companies linked as a unique Logistics system
- Easy Port Access for the vessels – 1.5 km of turning basin
- Deepest draft in the whole Mediterranean Sea (18 meters at the berth)
- Efficient new Terminal layout provided with modern equipment
- More than 900,000 teu capacity which guarantees no congestion or bottlenecks.
- A further extension plan already approved (1.2 million teu)
- A modern and fully operational rail park inside the terminal able to operate more than 7,000 trains per year thanks also to its 3,000 meters of tracks.